Friday, March 09, 2007

Tagged by snglguy...

Tagged by snglguy with the meme (the second time, first one from verns)
and here’s the meme:

1 - Who is the first blogger you met?

Who else but no other than " icychiq", or the bibs, my darling niece which I accidentally stumbled upon in the WEB, and even before that I don’t even know what’s blogging all about (heard about it) and never seen one. But as soon as she found out, she outa of here, she changed her url and her "true name" as if I’m interested of reading her entries.. Hi bibs, no expletives, I saw some before.

2 - Who is the blogger you most want to meet?

I’m new to this "thing", so I can’t make up my mind yet who is the one I wanted most to meet.
But long before, I started blogging, and later found out that the intrepid, talented and very courageous investigative journalist, Ms Sheila Coronel is also a blogger, well If ever just to shake her hands and say hi to the journalist I most admired.

3 - Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet, but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?

Well, let’s say if I have a tenth or even a hundredth of what Opra Winfrey has, I’ll take a charter flight to the Philippines this Spring and make an Entry on my Site with the envite all 'blogfriends' to come and let’s have a "blog party" in time for Election and celebrate and enjoy the Circus of the process of Electing the people who’s going to be the subject or more of our blog entries (mostly rants and curses) until the next election, of course at my expense and maybe Abalos will ask me to explain why I won’t get deported for Electioneering..

4 - Who are the group of bloggers that you most want to meet?

Given the time, I’d like to meet most of the bloggers I visit frequently, but since most of them are halfway the world, and realities are not that easily hurdled, I’m just as happy meeting most of them in cyberspace and that’s the way it is supposed to be, otherwise it will be just like our regulars friends, the non-bloggers one, and the mystery will be missing.

5 - Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you would like to meet right now?

Right now, there’s jef (thinking aloud) the very first one who commented on my blog, after about my hundredth entries (no, maybe a dozen) if he is not so busy with his new job right now and there is this guy who tagged me now, snglguy, because there is this very pretty Pinay at Tim Hortons coffee, didn’t talk to me for a year thinking I’m Chinese, then she saw me wearing a Pinoy Big Brother T-shirt and decided to ask me if I’m Pinoy, and she forgot that she looks like a Canadian 'white' herself (maybe mestiza). So maybe I'll be able to ask snglguy to help me trace my "bloodline" all the way to Genghis Khan (was he Chinese?). And of course "ang guapa nga vernaloo" to learn a few tricks to make my site looks as good as hers in layout, just layout, cuz I have no contest when it comes to contents. Or maybe the talent is contagious, I won’t mind getting infected.

Well, here you go, struggling but was able to finish this one and get it over with. Not tagging anyone, 'cus just about everyone is tagged by snglguy anyways..To the memes and mamas, you all have a very nice weekend and I need one to get rid of this sniffs, sniffs...